For optimal charging, we recommend that you use the original charging equipment provided with your Katalyst Training System. Alternatively, you can use your phone charger, though charging times may vary.
I lost my Katalyst Charger, can I use another charger?
I can’t get my Impulse Pack to pair with my iPad. What should I do?
First, ensure that your Impulse Pack is powered on. If your iPad still cannot find the Impulse Pack, follow these steps:
- Ensure that the Impulse Pack is powered off.
- Open Bluetooth from the Settings app on your iPad.
- From the Bluetooth Devices section, locate Katalyst. If found, tap it and select Forget this device.
- Hold the power button of the Impulse Pack for 6-8 seconds until the LED status indicator is rapidly flashing blue.
- Launch the Katalyst App on the iPad, open a workout and follow the instructions to pair your Impulse Pack to the iPad. Ensure that the Impulse Pack is close to the iPad.
The chest pads are not working. What should I do?
If the chest pads have a hard time making a solid connection to the muscles, first add some extra water to the pads.
When tightening the vest section of the suit, make sure the shoulder straps are loose to start. Then tighten the side straps of the vest (all four on each side, from lowest to highest). Then, pull the shoulder straps down as tightly as possible, while still allowing a comfortable range of motion. This should fix the issue.
I’ve noticed redness on my body where the pads are after a workout. Is this normal? Should I be concerned about it?
Some people with very sensitive skin may experience temporary redness or irritation under the pads as a result of EMS training. Generally, this redness is completely harmless and should disappear shortly. Avoid starting a Katalyst session until the redness is no longer visible. If redness persists, stop using the Katalyst Training System and consult your physician.
Why does the intensity level not increase when I hit the + button?
The intensity level shown on the screen is the overall intensity across all muscle groups, so it may not increase one-for-one, as not all channels will increase by one point.
I am getting a stingy sensation. How can I fix this?
A stingy sensation is generally a sign that the suit is too loose, with too little compression and contact between the pads and the body. Retighten the straps to ensure proper contact.